1. Who is responsible
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Holder: NECOMPLUS, S.L.
- C.I.F.: B-03900099
- Adress: Avda. Doctor Jiménez Díaz 19, 1ª Planta Box 1
- Telephone: 902 15 79 58
- Contact Data Protection Delegate: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that at Necomplus, S.L., we process the data you provide us with for the following purposes:
- We will use your data to deal with your queries as well as, if you wish, to send you our personalised communications.
- To send you notifications and offers to inform you of our products and services. You can oppose at any time to receive this type of communications through the links that you will find in each email.
- Recruitment of personnel to work at Necomplus, S.L.
To transfer data to public bodies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
3.Data retention period
How long will we keep your data?
- The length of time we keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we process it:
- We will process your data for as long as it is necessary to deal with your application, request or contracted service.
- Marketing: We will treat your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
- Human Resources: Your CV will be stored for a maximum period of 1 year, unless you are part of the Necomplus, S.L. team, which will be stored until the end of your contract with the organisation.
Regardless of the fact that we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep them duly stored and protected for as long as liabilities arising from the processing may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at any given time. Once the statute of limitations has expired in each case, we will proceed to delete the personal data.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Your personal data may also be disclosed to the competent authorities in cases where there is a legal obligation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights arising from the processing of personal data (access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition). You can exercise these rights free of charge by sending us an e-mail to a unique e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If we consider it necessary in order to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis on which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we hold about you.
- Ask us to rectify data we already hold about you. In any event, please note that by actively providing us with your personal information in any way, you warrant that it is true and accurate and you undertake to notify us of any changes or modifications to it. Please remember that as a general rule you should only provide us with your own personal data, not those of third parties.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have informed you above, or to the extent that we are no longer entitled to do so.
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may ask us to temporarily stop processing the data or to keep it longer than necessary when you may need it. If you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Moreover, where the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data. Finally, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
we inform you that, in accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the protection of personal data (hereinafter LOPD), the personal data you provide us with by means of any of the forms installed on https://necomplus.com: contact or subscription request as well as those that may be generated as a result of your participation in selection processes, will be stored in a personal data processing system under the responsibility of NECOMPLUS, .SL. – NIF: B0300099 Postal address: AV DOCTOR JIMENEZ DIAZ 19 1-1 Telephone: 965131680. E-mail: email@example.com. The purpose is to analyse your professional profile in order to involve you in the selection processes carried out in the Human Resources department of the organisation in view of the vacant or newly created positions that arise periodically, so if you send us inaccurate or outdated data, we will not be able to take you into account in possible selection processes. The data must be adequate, relevant and not excessive (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, education and training, work experience). The data provided will be kept for up to 2 years, or until a job is awarded or until you exercise your right of cancellation, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that the websites you visit send to your browser that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to you. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained are processed, two types of cookies can be distinguished: first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, being session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
Cookies used on the website
The cookies that are being used on this website are identified below, as well as their type and function:
The website of Necomplus, S.L. uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see cookies from this service. According to the above typology, these are own cookies, session cookies and analysis cookies.
Through web analytics, information is obtained on the number of users accessing the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used and the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information enables this portal to provide a better and more appropriate service.
To ensure anonymity, Google will anonymise your information by truncating the IP address before storing it, so that Google Analytics is not used to locate or collect personally identifiable information about visitors to the site. Google may only send the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties insofar as it is legally obliged to do so. In accordance with the Google Analytics terms of service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Another cookie that is downloaded is a technical cookie called JSESSIONID. This cookie enables the storage of a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link data necessary to enable the current navigation.
Acceptance of the cookies policy
How to change your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from Necomplus, S.L. or any other website using your browser.