1. What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored in the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Under no circumstances can cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
2. What types of cookies do we useP?
▶ Depending on the entity that manages them:
First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by external content such as Google Maps.
▶ Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them each time you visit our site. A persistent website has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
▶ According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
In particular, analytical or measurement cookies are used in order to:
- Measure the performance of the content: if the user consents, they can examine the effectiveness and efficiency of the content that the user views or interacts with. This will include analysing and reporting on what content was displayed, how, how often or for how long, when and where it was displayed and how the user interacted with it (e.g. whether the user clicked on the content). The information obtained from such analysis may also be combined with information that may have been collected previously, either from other websites or applications or by other means.
- Geographic information: information that allows your precise geographic location for the fulfilment of several of the above purposes, such as showing you advertising related to the place where you are or in the language of that place.
- Ensuring security, preventing fraud and debugging errors: : to monitor activity on the website to (i) ensure that data is transmitted securely, (ii) detect and prevent malicious, fraudulent, unacceptable or illegal activity and (iii) ensure that the systems and processes linked to it operate correctly, securely and efficiently.
3. How do I manage cookies?
You can disable preference cookies and analytics cookies without affecting the operation of the website; however, the information captured by these cookies about the use of our website allows us to improve our services.
You can choose which cookies you want to work on this website by:
- The Necomplus, S.L. cookie configuration panel, which can be accessed here;
- The browser settings; for example:
- o Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-managecookies
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrearpreferencias?redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we&redirectlocale=es
- Other third-party tools, available online, allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (e.g. Ghostery https://www.ghostery.com/aboutghostery/privacy-statements/).
The user can also activate:
- Private browsing, whereby your browser stops saving your browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information from the pages you visit; or
- Do Not Track, whereby your browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits in order, for example, to serve you advertising of interest to you on the sites you visit.
4. How can you set or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser::
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
At Necomplus we never store the personal data of our users, with the exception of the IP address as described above.
6. How does Necomplus protect personal data?
The WEBSITE uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data and guaranteeing its confidentiality. To achieve these purposes, the user agrees that Necomplus may collect data for the purpose of authentication of access controls.
7. Changes to the Cookies Policy ?